[UGAF] Web Design Conference Suggestions...

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Mon Jun 25 17:07:20 MDT 2007

> I'm looking for suggestions on excellent web design conferences to
> attend...any thoughts, suggestions, etc.?

The usability conferences put on by the Nielsen Norman Group [1] will
bore you out of your skull but the information is worthwhile and
everyone should attend at least once.

Others that I am aware of but know little about are South By South
West's interactive session [2], WebDesignWorld [3], WOW Web Design
and Project Management Conference [4], Future of Web Design [5], and
the Designing for User eXperience conference [6].

[1] http://www.nngroup.com/events/

[2] http://2007.sxsw.com/interactive/

[3] http://2007.sxsw.com/interactive/

[4] http://webprofessionals.org/community/events/websummit1/