[UGAF] Color Palette

Andrea Bell Andrea.Bell at usu.edu
Fri Jul 6 09:13:45 MDT 2007

When it comes to finding a color palette that works, one of my new favorite resources is http://kuler.adobe.com. It is a site purely dedicated to color and finding the right color palette. It has all kinds of palettes that people have created, and allows you to download the swatches (that you can then put them into Illustrator or Photoshop to directly work with them!) when you find a palette that you like. You can also use it as a spring board to start with a palette and modify it!

Just by typing in "Garden" I came across all kinds of different palettes that might inspire you. One of my favorites is called "Dawn Garden"....which is a nice mix of blues and greens and feels very botanical and peaceful to me. Check it out and see what you think!