[UGAF] RefreshSLC

Rick Moore rmmoore89 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:16:30 MDT 2007

Well, on the main Refresh site it talks of being for web designers,
but I don't know how rigid those guidelines are. I for one wouldn't be
opposed to "breaking the rules" and opening it up to any designers.
The main thing is that it looks to be a community of the best and
talented designers coming together for comraderie and change.

BTW, Mike, you messed with my head on your first post...my Dad's name
is Mike Moore.