[UGAF-jobs] Graphic Designer at Imagikne Learning
ugaf-jobs-postbot at ugaf.org
Thu Nov 11 01:03:38 MST 2010
Utah Graphic Artists Forum job announcement
careers at imaginelearning.com
$40,000 - $60,000
Do you want to design for one of the nationâs fastest-growing educational software companies? We are looking for a talented graphic designer to design, produce, and implement communication and marketing materials that promote the Imagine Learning corporate brand. Youâll work closely with talented, dedicated members of our marketing, sales, and communications teams as you take projects from initial concept to finished product.
Responsibilities include design and layout for a variety of marketing and corporate communications materials (both print and electronic) including brochures, product packaging, event materials, promotional campaigns, web pages, and corporate identity. Knowledge of standard design tools, as well as an impeccable sense of design and a good eye for color, typography, and detail are required.
We are a high-growth, Inc. 500/5000-rated technology company with a heart. Our goal--improve lives by teaching English to the children of the world. We're looking for only the best to join us in our pursuit. Learn more at http://www.imaginelearning.com/Jobs.aspx
* High level of expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
* Familiarity with web design tools (Flash, Dreamweaver, etc.)
* Understanding of pre-press processes including color techniques, digital file formats, document set up, printing options and techniques
* Strong typography skills
* Ability to quickly produce quality materials that conform to companyâs style from initial concept to finished product
* Comfortable consulting with a variety of personalities, such as writers, sales staff, marketing staff, customers, software engineers, artists, audio/visual technicians, and outside vendors
* Strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills
* BA/BFA in graphic design
* Minimum of 3â5 years work experience in design industry
This is a full-time salaried position with full dental and medical benefit, as well as stock options and profit sharing.
More information about the UGAF-jobs