[UGAF-jobs] Graphic / Web Designer at Confidential
kd93jfkdsjd830945kdk at ugaf.org
Wed Jun 20 11:04:38 MDT 2007
Utah Graphic Artists Forum job announcement
Salt Lake City
jobs at 3point5.com
Graphic / Web Designer
$40,000 - $60,000
3point5 is a community of manufacturers, retailers, and retail salespeople all working to improve performance at the point of purchase. 3point5 features online training programs for leading companies in the outdoor industry including: The North Face, Patagonia, Gore, Thinsulate, Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, Smith, Teva, Head Skis, and Suunto, among others. 3point5 enables retail salespeople to learn, online, about the products they sell, and in turn, earn great discounts on those products. The goal is to combine general sales skills and product knowledge
with practical knowledge to mold an effective salesperson.
3point5 is in search of a creative, talented, and dedicated graphic / web designer to join our Manufacturer Services team. This position is responsible for designing, and producing manufacturer and retailer products within the 3point5 Web community. Our fast-paced work environment offers many graphic design opportunities including websites, email campaigns, and print collateral. On a typical project you will be asked to follow established design direction or develop visual concepts and designs that reflect the requirements and brand guidelines. The ideal candidate is one who can balance great design with reality and offer creative solutions to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Design and production of manufacturer site updates within the 3point5 community.
- Design and production of retailer sites within the 3point5 community.
- Design and produce manufacturer monthly newsletter and email campaigns
- Design of collateral for manufacturer/retailer site roll-outs
- Experience working in Graphic / Web Design
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML CSS, and XML, Flash
- Ability to create and apply design look and feel, color scheme, branding, graphics, iconography, typography, user flow, interactions and navigation to all work
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Ability to multi-task while managing to project deadlines
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously
- Creative problem solver
- Strong interest in working in a creative, fast paced, start-up environment
- Self-motivated and speedy
1+ to 2 Years, Some College Coursework Completed
More information about the UGAF-jobs